Software Engineer - NVSoft

The key to NVSoft success is its people which are reflected in the credo of the organization - "We share one vision - We are one team". Our corporate culture provides a challenging work place that is successful, as well as fun to be part of. We believe in these saying's about learning:-


"I cannot teach anybody anything; I can only make them think" Socrates

What I hear, I forget.
What I see, I remember.
What I do, I understand.

Kung Fu Tzu (Confucius)

We provide the Challenge and the Opportunity to everyone working at NVSoft to be their best. This ability is the key to NVSoft's success and allows it to create the competitive advantage in the ever evolving technology area.

If you are talented, learnable individuals who are ambitious, who love challenges and who have a passion to excel NVSoft is the place for you.

If you are a veteran in Software and particularly in Telecom, we appreciate the experience, skills and domain expertise that you have gained and we invite you to be a part of NVSoft's success.

Visit NVsoft Office online to get the view of our Head Office and state of the art development center.

Please send your resume to Human Resources at hr@nvsoft.com or post it to...

Net Vigil Software Private Limited.
Neelkamal Building, Sanghvi Estate,
Off B.S.D Marg,
Deonar, Mumbai - 400088
India

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors